Monday, July 21, 2014

cara.

this lady's birthday was almost a month ago and i have yet to write anything about it. 



so here we are. 




cara is one of my very very very best friends. she is one whom i go to to vent about things, she always has good advice, and she just generally understands me. we share a love of all things the office and parks and rec, oldies music, and having weird dance parties after 10pm. also, and something SO IMPORTANT in friendships: SHE LAUGHS AT MY JOKES. 
she thinks i'm funny, i think she's funny, it's a win-win.

Cara, you're so wonderful. thank you for being one of my oldest and dearest friends. i know we have talked about how blessed, grateful, and how much we love the friendships God has given us recently, but i have to say it again: I AM SO VERY THANKFUL FOR YOU. 

also i'm sorry your birthday post is so dang late. 
my bad.

luh you girl.




No comments: