Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Musical went well...under difficult conditions....wonderful

Ok...so we had our musical tonight...right? Right.

Well everyone is up on the stage, ready to warm up......right? Right.

we are all waiting for Mr. Matt, our choir director, to come up and get us started....but guess what....he doesn't come up.....hmmmmm?


Turns out that half of the sound system wasnt working...obviously Satan was messing wiht eveything....


We onlt were able to warm up with one song before the service started but everything started basically getting back to normal...basically...


So i'd say that we did an awesome job under weird conditions....

--------


after the musical was fun. I hung out with my friends laura, john, and caleb...it was hilarious...

we were all joking around...being goofballs...it was fun...

--------


My last day of classes is FRIDAY!!!! OMG!!! SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE TO TAKE MY WORRIES OF SCHOOL AWAY!!!!

I wont have to worrie about late assignments or if i have to catcxh up on anything or even stupid finals...yay!!!

---------


<--------So this pic here is how you would describe me and my friends




----------

nighty nighty

No comments: