Wednesday, May 20, 2009

tra la la and such.....

After that lovely little intro that i gave earlier today, I thought it would be appropriate if i did some real blogging.

---------



Notice the title of thie blog? tra la la and such....it its a lovely little quote from one of my dear friends, lynleigh. We hadn't talked for a while and a week ago it was either she or i who randomly sent a random text messege to each other.



Speaking of random text messeges i will have to tell about one i sent last night....hehe



Anyways....she texted me the whole "tra la la and such" so i thought it would be a funny little title for a blog post.

--------



I am an avid texter.

I do it so much that i found out today that i had gone waaaaaay over my limit.....

now i cannot text for a month.....but its my fault...

--------



Guess what?!

Tonight is the crossroads choir musical. Whoooo hooo...

i am probably not as excited as i should be but that is because i dont feel as prepared as i usually am. I have a duet with my friend Michkayla (not sure how to spell her name) and i am in two skits.....should be interesting....i will try to blog later after the performance and tell how it went.....

---------



At rehersal, for the musical, monday night....it was kinda scary....no one really knew their skits very well except for a select few. That manages to happen every year....and every year we pull it off by the grace of God. Same thing will hopfully happen tonight.....we'll see.....

--------
See this pretty little pooch?
This is my doggie, Maggie. I got her when i was 10 and she is a sweetheart....
















------

ok.....i will leave now....

No comments: