Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving has come....and gone....

So yesterday was thanksgiving.
The day that the pilgrims shared a large meal with the Indians.
A day set aside, allowing us to remember who and what we are thankful for (although we should be thanksful for these things every day we are alive).


Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving!! I did. My mom and i were invited to a friends to celebrate with them and their family.


It is quite nice out in Pineland, South Carolina. That is were the friends live.


This is their awesome log cabin that The Nicholas's (our friends that invited us for thanksgiving) live in. It looks almost exactly like my aunts house!!!










When we got there, we said hello to everyone before Mr. Steve (our host) said the blessing. After we ate, some of us ladies went out to the porch to relaxe and play with a puppy and take picture.

Finally after we let our food digest, Mr. Seve decided that my mom and I were going to do some target shooting. Mr. Steve said that my mom and I were going to do this when he invited us for thanksgiving. Instead of me telling you how it was, lets hope these picture explain for themselves....




Our target....yes we shot this......
















Mr. Steve explaining how to aim and use the hand gun


















Me shooting the hand gun.....








My mom shooting a shot gun...thing











This is John, (one of my best friends and Mr. Steve's son) showing us how to use the machine gun looking....thing....



As you can see...i have know gun knowledge
So i think it went well.....i have more picutres of thanksgiving, but there not on my camera. I have to wait for them to be uploaded to facebook before i can get them....but you'll see more of thanksgiving soon...i hope...lol



No comments: