Wednesday, February 1, 2012

the start of a month long project. 2/1/12: my view today

hey ya'll!

i'm going to attempt something this month. i found this awesome month long photo project on pinterest and I REALLY WANT TO TRY IT. i feel that this would be a good start to some more regular blogging.

i can't promise that you'll see each of these everyday, but even if it means having more then one day's worth of pictures in a post, i want to complete this.


so with today being the first day of this project, here is the first entry:


this is my view for today. i took this on my way to work this morning. God's creation is beautiful and i'm blessed i'm able to see this almost every morning.






so join me won't you? put a link in the comments if you are willing to try this in some way with your blog!!

also, follow me on pinterest!!

see you tomorrow!


No comments: