please don't be offended, but i haven't had anything to blog about since the last post i did. wait...that's a lie. i do have one thing for ya'll to see that i will put in a separate post.
so. my friend, Jennifer, was ever so sneaky and found a way to get me to post on this here blog of mine.
she nominated me for a liebster award. what this is, i have no idea. but i'm flattered all the same.
but apparently, there are some rules.
1. post 11 things about yourself. dang.
2. answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. come up with 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
4. choose 11 bloggers with 200 followers or less to nominate
5. let each blogger know about the award
6. thank the person who nominated you, for the nomination.
11 facts about myself. this will be...interesting.
1. me coming up with facts about myself is difficult
2. i drink coffee like it's going out of style
3. i adore giraffes with a fiery passion of a thousand burning suns
4. i adore disney movies still, after almost 20 years of watching them.
5. i love reading on pop culture, specifically about celebrities that i fancy
6. i love boybands, but only certain ones.
7. i want to make youtube my career- posting videos and such. you should help with that process by checking out my channel :)
8. i want to travel. and i have plans too. can we say pilgramige? aww yeah.
9. i love music. like way too much,
10. i still secretly want to be a rockstar.
11. you've got mail is the best movie of all freaking time. and it's my very favorite.
1.If you could meet any actor/actress/person from the past who would it be?
Jimmy Stewert, Dean Martin, and Jerry Lewis
2.What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
ew, umm.....let's see. 1. weird 2. caring 3. funny
3. What did you want to be when you grew up?
a number of things actually, but the main one was a vet.
4.Do you like coffee or tea better?
COFFEE. COFFEE. but i'll drink tea. i like both. but coffee always comes before tea.
5. If you had one day all to yourself, how would you spend it?
playing my guitar, drinking coffee, making goofy videos with my best friends.
6. What is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to you?
there are a couple- that i was beautiful, that my hugs are like bandaids, and that i'm their favorite. haha
7. If you could hop on a plane tomorrow, where would you go?
california or italy.
8. What is your current favorite song? (yep, stole it. :)
oh good freaking lord. there are so many i could choose. um.....kiss you by one direction has been my jam in the past few weeks.
9. How old were you when you learned to read?
whatever age you are when you're in kindergarten
10. Do you play any instruments?
i play the guitar, and i sing. yes vocal voices are instruments.
11. How would you describe your life right now?
hmmmm.........um. i would say i'm just trucking along, walking by faith in God's provision in many areas of life, learning to be content
blogger ladies that i nominate:
i'm being a poop here. i cannot find anyone that fit's the requirement's that hasn't already been nominated. soooooo........you read this, you do it. end of story. :)