Monday, March 18, 2013

HEYHIHELLO

HEY HI HELLO FRIIIEEEENNNDDSSSSSSSS.

hope your past week was awesome-sauce. mine was.

wanna know why? do ya? do ya? huh? huh? huh?

I WAS ON SPRING BREAK. THE BREAK THAT I WAS WAITING FOR SINCE SCHOOL STARTED THIS SEMESTER.

but now i am sad because i'm back at school. oh well. this just means that the semester is close to being over. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS.
---------------------------------------
also, st patrick's day was yesterday, if ya didn't know.
and if ya didn't know, then you are a silly head.

JUST SAYING.
 SORRY NOT SORRY.

i speant my st patty's day with my friends.
we had a little social gathering that involved a play ground and food.

 IT. WAS. GLORIOUS.

there was some things that happened with the merry go round though. decisions were made, adventures were had and recorded, people may or may not have thrown up.

that last one isn't true.

NO ONE THREW UP DURING OR AFTER (as far as i know) DURING THE ADVENTURE OF THE MERRY GO ROUND.

did you celebrate the day of green?

my my. quite a bit of my post involves CAPITOLS. you would think i was on something.

i'm not, i promise.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i love your use of capitals. :) you are obviously excited about something! and btw-I'm glad you started blogging again.

Caroline Gant said...

thank you my dear. me too. :)
also, i feel captials enforce EMPHASIS.
;)