Monday, August 8, 2011

the stye in my eye

hi friends.

well it looks (and feels) as if a stye has lodged itself in my eye. lovely.

i have always heard of my friends and other people getting these, but never had to deal with one myself. until now. and let me just say, it isn't a fun experience. no, not at all.

so now i have thrown out all my eye makeup and eye brushes/applicators for the sake of not making my stye worse, or have another one reappear. buuuut......i was bad and restocked on that fun stuff. inexpensive items, of course.

so now i an subject to my eye watering (something which, i learned through google, is common) and covering it with hot compresses and steeped green tea bags........




oh this is going to be fun.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I used to get styes at least once every other month when I was still wearing contacts. Steeped green tea bags always worked the best for me, as well as saline rinses with an eye cup. Good luck. :)