Sunday, September 18, 2011

now ain't the LUNA BAR people shaaweeeeeet....



my 19th birthday was two weeks ago.
yes i didn't post.
that's because, as shocking as it may sound, i had better things to do that day.

but....i do have pictures from the fun day with some friends, so i will be sure to post those ASAP. :)

but yesterday, a package arrived at my door. do you know who it was from??????

the people at the LUNA BAR company!! they sent me a sweet gift and a card, neither of which i was expecting!

they made my day a lot brighter. and because you that, should check them out! their stuff is yummy and healthy and that's a good combo. click here......

THANK YOU PEOPLE AT THE LUNA BAR COMPANY!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Madalyn said...

Oh my gosh! First of all found you on FTLOB!

Secondly, I found out that you and I have many things in common. Luna bars, coffee, laughter, Jesus, and college.

Your blog is also really appealing to me just because of the different things that you write about like a pizza guy in the library.

I will be following your beautiful blog. (I have some questions and would love some answers on how to make buttons like yours - I can't for the life of me figure it out!)

Anyway, I am so grateful to have found your blog! Keep posting!

Caroline Gant said...

Hey there! thanks for your comment!!!
I will be more then happy to answer any questions you may have. Go to my profile and hit email and shoot me a message.

How cool is it that we have so much in common!!!

emily anderson said...

hope you had a great birthday! yummy luna bar :)

thanks for the kind words on my sweet milo---he is the best :)

Caroline Gant said...

ms. emily! thanks for hopping over to my blog! i did have an enjoyable birthday, thanks for asking!

and you are most welcome for the sweet words. :)