Tuesday, October 18, 2011

did you know?

did you know friends, that it IS possible to smash your hand in the car door? well, IT IS.

not that this is something that i think about, but it happened to me the other night. i smashed my hand in the car door. not enough to break it (i hope...haha) but enough to case my hand pain and startle the living crap out of me.

and you want to know the kicker? I SMASHED THE HAND THE AT WRITE WITH.
oh. yes. i. did.

i can still write though......of course i wouldn't hurt my hand enough to not be able to use it.

yes so............there was no point to this.

i just thought i would share.

happy tuesday.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha thanks for sharing. This made me lol. haha.

TheCrash said...

Thanks for the warning!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha! I promise, I'm not laughing at you! I am laughing because I almost had to check to see if I was on my own blog: this is the exact thing I would do!!