Saturday, October 1, 2011

and then i sliced my finger and had to get a tetanus shot...


so today i was going to help a dear friend move. but first my mom and myself had to go to the dump.

and that's when it happened.



we were doing what you usually do at the dump (ya know the drill, take out the garbage and put it in the huge green trash eaters). i went to grab the last bag, and all of the sudden, something in that trash bag, SLICED MY FINGER OPEN.

i thought it was ALOT worse then it actually was, mainly because of the amount of blood that came out all of the sudden.

my mom "rushed me" to the low-country urgent care down the road. turns out it wasn't NEAR AS BAD as i thought.

and almost 200 dollars later.............

i come out with a PINK BANDAGE and a tetanus shot. yes i realize that the bandage in the picture is NOT pink. i changed it. :)


it was quite the riveting day.......





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww . . .

Melu103 said...

awwww that sucks :(

hope it gets better soon




xoxo
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

Sofi Moukidou said...

cool blog! follow you right now! follow me if you like!