Tuesday, September 17, 2013

i would relive this memory again.


today's blogtember topic is: a memory you would love to relive.



i don't have very many memories that i would relive, but of the few there is definitely one that sticks out.


it was a week filled with Jesus, music, and making new friends, renewing old ones.
it was a week that God really began to show me where His present calling on my life was. 
it was a week that lead me to this post.

it was a week that lead me to this very moment.

well not this very moment because i am currently blogging and not working on homework. (don't worry mom, i got some stuff knocked out before i did this post.) but it lead me to my present form of education; learning about Jesus so i can teach others about Jesus.

and that is just the best.
God is good all the time.
All the time,  God is good.


No comments: