Wednesday, October 23, 2013

any excuse to post a clip from the office.

i'm going to throw something out there that i have yet to mention:
i am a die hard the office fan. 

this has been yet another psa.

i also happen to currently reading in my developmental psych class, about Pavlov and his classical conditioning theory/ experiment.

have you heard of it? i hope so. it's rather fascinating.

but if you haven't heard of it, this is the best explanation: 
a clip from the office.



enjoy!

p.s. 
my apologies for jim's mouth at the very beginning.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ehehehehaha, I remember this from Psych 101! But really . . . it does work.

Caroline Gant said...

psych 101 was where i got my first taste of the office. lolololol

Kate Brown said...

I love The Office because of clips like this.

Caroline Gant said...

pretty much. the office is my jam. just finished the series and have started it ove. haha